Automatic Tube Filling Machine Features:
- A Fully Automatic Lami/Plastic Tube Filling machine, with have high operating speed and 12 Stations compact rotar.
- Model – GMP Capable to fills from 40-300ml
- Its contact parts are manufactured using quality stainless steel of grades 316
- These machines are no tube – no fill device, with a bottom up filling system and filling accuracy +/ – 0.1%.
- These machines have a tube diameter of 16-60mm and height 60-258mm
- The tube holding Cup is manufactured using quality stainless steel of grade 304.
- 8. Manifold cam indexing device Make Camfield.
- Geared Motor 0.5 HP, RPM-40 REMI make
- Belt Less Stirrer Device with augur to keep the product in Continuous homogeneous condition.
- Easy to operate
- Compact in design
- Indian made hot air or Switzerland hot air
- Jacketed hopper with stirrer
- Tube counting device
- Tube orientation
Automatic Tube Filling Machine Applications:
- Pesticides bottle
- Pharmaceutical bottle
- Talcum powder bottles
- Playing cards
- Mineral water
- Pickle bottle
- Soap & shampoo bottle
- Gift items
- Welding rods
Automatic Tube Filling Machine – Technical Specifications
Filling Station: These machines consist of a hopper of capacity 40kg. with cut off valve that is connected to the filling cylinder which also has a capacity adjusting arrangement. The delivery nozzle is provided with special pneumatic cut off system to prevent dripping. Sealing System: This system comprises of a pre heating station and a sealing station. Heating Station: This station is compressed with hot air is blown to pre- heat the sealing area . The compressor air is then heated in a chamber that is fitted with a hot air tool leister. The Pneumatic regulator is provided to control the air pressure and a temperature controller to control the heat. Sealing Station : This station is pneumatically operated and special jaws seal the tube. Batch coding is done at this station. Trimming Station: The uneven end is trimmed at this station . Batch-Coding Station :Batch coding is provided at the Sealing station. Ejection: The tubes are automatically ejected at this station Output: 1500-1800 tubes per hour single head Electrical: The machine is fitted with 1 Hp motor that is 1440 rpm Hindustan make along with 30:1 ratio gear box, electrical panel box and a no tube, no fill process is also provided. Note: An air compressor of 3Hp is required. Dimensions : L 1330mm x W 920mm x H 1850mm
|Packaging Type||Plastics Tubes, Metal Tubes, Laminated tubes|
|Filling Speed||40 TO 50 TUBES PER MINUTES|
|Capacity||40 TO 50 Tube / Minute|
|Filling Range||5 GRAMS TO 250 GRAMS|
|Number Of Heads||1|
|Voltage||220 / 440|